MEDXCOM IS AN AUTOMATED MEDICAL ANSWERING SERVICE THAT IS REVOLUTIONARY
Why should you use an automated medical answering service in Long Island? In 2012, three doctors, upset over losing an avoidable medical malpractice lawsuit, decided to disrupt the live operator medical answering service industry, an industry that hasn’t seen innovation in over 40 years.
Together with a team of technology professionals, they redesigned the entire communication experience. Their solution is revolutionary — it’s called MedXCom.
Simpler, safer and less expensive, MedXCom’s hybrid medical answering service is the first to merge an automated answering service with a live operator option, allowing physicians to communicate, track, and preserve night calls with total accuracy. The revolution is here.
- The automated system screens out non-urgent calls
- Urgent calls are routed to the on-call provider
- Providers control how calls flow to them: direct connection, text message or via live operator
- Calls are recorded and archived for 23 years
- Calls made out of the system protects the provider’s caller ID
- PHP push gives the provider critical information at the point of contact
- Full integration with multiple EMR systems (in development)
- Because patient satisfaction is key, we give providers in Long Island the ability to connect directly with callers
- Because the threat of lawsuits is always present, we record and archive all calls, including those between an operator and patient
- Because standard SMS texting between doctors and/or with patients is not HIPAA-compliant, we provided secure texting
- Because the last thing doctors want is to give up their personal cellphone number, we protect their caller ID
- Because PCMH requires all after hours conversations to be reflected in the EMR, we port all recordings directly into patient records